The gas valve from the manufacturer Hanivel VK4105C1041U participates in the control and ignition of the burner. Also, this regulator provides reliable ignition and gas flow control for the pilot and main burner. This valve includes a built-in VK4105C1025B gas valve and an ignition regulator.
The Resideo VK4105C 1041U gas solenoid valve has a standard housing and provides many settings, such as:
- Regulation using a throttle valve.
- Gradual adjustment with the possibility of adjustment for various control methods.
- Start with smooth ignition, using innovative SOFTLITE technology.
- Pressure control by servo drive.
- Regulation of the mixture of gas and air in a ratio of 1:1.
- Electric two-level control mechanism.
The Hanivel VK4105 C 1041U gas regulator is equipped with two electrical devices:
- precise control of the main valve;
- constant monitoring of the valve position.
This regulator works with different types of gases:
- Inlet and outlet are suitable for flanged connection
- Screen: On the input side
- Pressure valve: Top for measuring inlet and outlet pressure
- Gas connection: Inlet: diameter 18.6mm Outlet: side outlet diameter 18.6 mm
- Back pressure: 1st valve: 50 mbar 2nd valve: 0 mbar
- Ambient temperature: -15 … 60°C
- Maximum inlet pressure: 60 mbar
- Pressure feedback fitting installed
- There is no hole in the pressure adjustment screw
- Maximum operating pressure: 30 mbar
- Leakage requirements: According to EN126
- Performance (by air): 3.4 mph with a pressure drop of 3 mbar
- Softlite pressure: 5 mbar (-3.5/+0 after 1.5 sec.) adjustable
- Ratings: 220 … 240 V AC; 50 Hz
- Load: 1st + 2nd operator 48 mA at 220 V AC
Standard operating conditions
- The Honeywell VK4105C 1041B gas valve operates at rated voltage and is installed in an upright position for optimal performance.
- The inlet pressure of the gas is nominally 25 millibars with dry air and a stable temperature of 20°C.
- The medium maintains a temperature of 20°C.
- The diameter of the diaphragm is 2.8 millimeters.
- The ambient pressure remains at 1013 millibars, ensuring reliable operating conditions.
- The output pressure is recorded using a sensor connected to a pipe with a diameter of 1/2 inch, 10 times the diameter, through a short hose with a length equal to 5 pipe diameters.
- Gas consumption is measured in cubic meters per hour for maximum accuracy.
The inlet and outlet of the VK4105 C 1041B gas solenoid valve have a diameter of 18.6 millimeters and are connected through flanges. There are different models of this gas valve with different levels of closing force, such as:
- B + C
- B + B
- B + J
At the inlet of the valve Honeywell VK4105C1041 there is a built-in fine-mesh filter, not intended for cleaning. If necessary, an additional output filter can be installed. At the bottom of the valve there are holes for mounting to the installation.
There are variants of gas regulators with a side outlet for the main and pilot burners. But such a side outlet can only be used with the flange collector of the burner. In addition, at the output of the VK4105C 1041 regulator there is a connection for pilot gas with a diameter of 4 mm. It is also possible to install pressure measuring fittings using silicone tubes with a diameter of 4 or 6 mm.
There is a choice of different types of electrical connections, such as connecting to the ignition regulator via a connector or using a plug-in rectifier unit for standard DBI ignition systems. Options for operation at a voltage of 24V are also available for best compatibility with various ignition regulators, with the exception of the S4565/S4585 series regulators.
The principle of operation
VK4105 C 1041B gas regulators have a positive feedback system (automatic closing of the main valve in case of lack of power supply or excess gas pressure). The system includes a high-tech pressure servo controller and a pressure relief valve that cooperate with each other. When the power supply is supplied, the gas passes through the servo controller and opens the main valve. The system then maintains a constant pressure by regulating the operation of the main valve. This ensures a stable output pressure, even with changes in the input pressure, and emphasizes its reliability in operation.