Designed to optimize the operation of gas boilers, heaters and water heaters with an automatic ignition system, the innovative Joint control and ignition system (CVI) is based on the Honeywell S4565C1108U control and regulation unit and functions jointly with the VK41… series gas regulators, providing a high level of reliability and safety.
Important characteristics of the Honeywell burner control unit S4565C 1108U include:
1. Safe Ignition: CVI guarantees reliable ignition and effective flame control on the main burner of the heating equipment, which significantly reduces the risk of fire and emergency situations.
2. Flexible Settings: The system provides the ability to configure the ignition process, as well as flame control and gas flow control for both the main and pilot burners, which ensures optimal efficiency and stability of the equipment.
The automatic ignition of the Honeywell S4565 C 1108U offers a variety of variations designed for different ignition systems:
• Spark Ignition Of The Burner (DBI): These regulator options ensure a safe ignition time, which is especially important for systems with spark ignition of the burner.
• Pilot Burner Ignition (IP): For systems with pilot burner ignition, regulators with the suffix C indicate an auxiliary fan, spark ignition of the burner.
These S4565C1108B combustion managers with a voltage of 220/240 V~ can be easily connected to the electrical circuit of the VK41 series gas regulator…, but it is important to note that they do not affect the flame directly. They have outstanding characteristics and high reliability, and are also available in various modifications corresponding to various ignition systems.
1. Comprehensive Protection: All burner protection functions are integrated into a reliable system, ensuring a high level of safety.
2. Optimal Solutions: Special attention is paid to finding optimal solutions for two types of systems: with spark ignition of the burner (DBI) and with a pilot burner (IP) for ignition of the main burner.
3. Proven Principles: The gas regulator and ignition regulator are designed using time-tested principles, guaranteeing reliability and stability of operation.
4. Simplified Installation: The installation of the ignition regulator on the gas regulator has become easier thanks to the connector located on the top of the regulator.
5. Flexible Installation: The Resideo S4565C 1108B burner control controller can be installed within a 90° angle in any direction from the vertical position of the two-position electric actuator, which provides convenience during installation and configuration.
Reset the lock
The ignition regulators can be reset either by pressing their own/external reset button (suffixes A and B), or by interrupting the constant power supply. If the first reset failed, then wait at least 15 seconds before the second attempt.
When heating is required, the airflow control relay detects the absence of airflow and starts the fan.
If an external liquefied gas (LPG) valve is connected, voltage will be applied to it. When the air flow control relay determines the sufficiency of the flow, then after a time equal to the sum of the self-test period and the pre-purge period, the gas valve and the built-in or external ignition transformer are switched on (according to the add. order). The spark ignites the gas, and the resulting flame is detected by the flame sensor rod. The internal or external ignition is switched off. After the flame is established, a preset extended ignition time can be added.
If the flame does not set during the safe ignition time, the ignition regulator is blocked.
If the flame goes out during normal operation, the ignition regulator repeats the starting sequence with pre-purging.
If the air flow control relay does not detect the air flow during the pre-purge time, the ignition regulator remains in standby mode with the fan running.
The burner control machine is designed in accordance with European standards:
– EN 298: Automatic control systems for gas burners.
– EN 60730-1: Automatic electrical control devices for household and similar purposes.
With regard to electrical safety, the Resideo S4565 C 1108B ionization control unit can be used in installations that meet the electrical safety requirements for household electrical appliances defined by the EN 60335 series of European standards.